Testimonial

Having suffered a mold sinus infection for several years

Having suffered a mold sinus infection for several years I finally did my own research and discovered Pure Maintenance. My research told me no amount of medication or surgery is likely to resolve the problem if your home environment isn't cleaned. So we removed our carpets and installed the Pure Maintenance system that runs off our AC and kills mold and other viruses in the home. I am now free of mold in my home and in my body! My oxygen level went from 70% to 100% I can now breathe! Thank you Pure Maintenance for helping me finally get the relief I needed to be healthy again!

Nansie D - Santa Barbara